Your campus No 1 Website

Business

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, November 13, 2017

[Gaposa Gossip]: Adebayo Salami Reveals When He Will Retire From Acting

Adebayo Salami popularly known by his stage name Oga Bello , speaking in a recent interview with The Cable,discussed his plans about retirement.


The Veteran actor who is not ready to retire from Nollywood anytime soon as he said he will only retire when he can no longer swallow a morsel of eba.

How long will you remain active and continue to entertain fans
I still have the ability to do it and they are still demanding for me. An artiste doesn’t retire, he moves with time. I will retire on the day I can no longer eat Eba. I also move in time with my stories, I always write social satire and things will continue to happen

CONNECT WITH GAPOSAOLOFOFO FOR MUSIC PROMOTION AND ADVERTPLACEMENT

Do You Have Any ITEMS / PRODUCTS To Sell?
Kindly Send Us Your Name, Item / Product Pictures,  Location, Price & Phone Number To gaposaolofofo@gmail.com And We Will Help You Publish It To Find A Buyer.
Call +2347086686114 or Chat with us +2349092400934 on whatsapp For Music Promo Only

Follow @Brainy_Ent on Twitter

Like Gaposaolofofo on Facebook

Follow @brainyworldent on Instagram

Subscribe to  Brainyworldtv Youtube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

FcTables.com

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages