Your campus No 1 Website

Business

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

[Gaposa Music]: Favour K – God is Worthy of Our Praise - welcome to Gaposaolofofo


Favour K (Favour Andrews Kamara) is a devoted christian and worker in The Redeemed Christain Church of God (Apapa Family) and a member of the Mass Choir.
The grand parents of Favour K hail from Adeoluta and settle in Sieria Leone. Favour Kgrow up Sierra Leone and returned to Nigeria in 2009, she is married to Andrew B. Kamara, they are blessed with a daughter.
The song, God is worthy our Praise, is a song of praise that came at the time I lost my third son in a bus as I was going to Morey Hospital in Lagos January 2016. In the midst of my agony and gave me the song. God is worthy of our Praises.
Facebook: Favour K Andrews
Instagram:
 FavourK123 
Audio Player
00:00
00:00

No comments:

Post a Comment

FcTables.com

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages