Your campus No 1 Website

Business

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, April 27, 2018

John Cena opens up about his split from Nikki Bella, says 'I'm gonna get through it, but I love her.'

 John Cena opens up about his split from Nikki Bella, says

John Cena, 40, is heartbroken following his break up from Nikki Bella, 34.
The wrestlers recently broke off their engagement and put to end their 6 years relationship.
The pair who got engaged one year ago at Wrestlemania 33 revealed their separation to US Weekly.
“While this decision was a difficult one, we continue to have a great deal of love and respect for one another,” the couple told US in a statement. “We ask that you respect our privacy during this time in our lives.”
Reacting to the shocking split in a new interview with Entertainment Tonight, John said:
"I love Nicole with all my heart and the split's tough. It's a tough time but that's life. We all go through highs and we all go through lows. I'm gonna get through it. I love her. I'll always love her."
"The fact that my heart hurts for her ... I know I was in love. So, I'll always have that." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FcTables.com

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages