Your campus No 1 Website

Business

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, April 30, 2018

Videos: Some people are in love but are scared to say it, but me I no dey fear - Davido says as he shuts down Cubana night club for his boo, Chioma's birthday

Image result for davido and chioma

Lasnt night, Davido and his 30Billion Gang shut down Cubana Night Club in Lagos to celebrate the pre-birthday gig of his new girlfriend, Chioma who he has fallen helplessly in love with.

At the party, Davido and his boo rocked matching Louis Vuitton shoes and he boldly said, ' Some people are in love but are scared to say it, but me I no dey fear. I'm in love with Chioma'.
He's also recorded a new song dedicated to Chioma that he'll be releasing later today.

See videos from the party below....



No comments:

Post a Comment

FcTables.com

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages