Your campus No 1 Website

Business

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, November 10, 2017

[GAPOSA MODELS INTERVIEW]: AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH ADATI DIMAS FACE OF INDEPENDENCE NIGERIA NORTH PROTECTORATE 2017 FROM GAPOSAPOSAOLOFOFO



ADEWALE OLAMIDE  of Gaposaolofofo recently had an interview with Adati Dimas the winner of Face of Independence Nigeria North Protetorate 2017 . The beauty Queen was quite expository on a number of things about herself, her career, her plans for the future among other things. Enjoy excerpts from the interview below:
   
GAPOSAOLOFOFO: Please tell us about yourself?

ADATI DIMAS – I’m Adati Dimas , a 400 level student of unimaid studying Labtech , I’m 22 years old. I love dancing and acting and yes I’m in love with sports.


GAPOSAOLOFOFO: –  Where is home at the moment? Where are you based?


ADATI DIMAS – I based in borno state For now But i am from Adamawa State.



GAPOSAOLOFOFO: – Why would you think you are fit to be a model?


ADATI DIMAS – Lol because i have the stature of a model and i find interest on 


it.


GAPOSAOLOFOFO: – Tell us about your modelling carrier?



ADATI DIMAS – Well my modelling carrier can be financially rewarding and can be a benefit its a profession which is exciting and enjoying the varied experience, while exploring new culture, meeting new people and most importantly being part of the fascinating industries.



GAPOSAOLOFOFO:– What and who motivated you to contest for the FACE OF INDEPENDENCE NIGERIA?











ADATI DIMAS – Couple of friends motivated me then and the fact that I wanted to challenge myself; my abilities and strength.





GAPOSAOLOFOFO: – How did you feel when you won?









ADATI DIMAS – I was very happy, felt like a conqueror.
… just because someone is doing well at something doesn’t mean you’ll do so well…
 GAPOSAOLOFOFO: – What are the challenges During the contest?

ADATI DIMAS – In a contest you surely face different challenges ,like staying in a place with different categories of gurls that's the fellow contestants,trying to adpot to a new life style, tickets challenge in which if you don't have strong supporters to support you it will be another problem, and above all waking up early to attend to our normal routines and some stress you undergo, but the best of all everything was fun






GAPOSAOLOFOFO: – Knowing the nature of women, you must be an object of envy or alternatively a role model to the female folks. How well do other ladies relate with you?
ADATI DIMAS – I’ll say I’m a very friendly person and I can relate with every body. So I relate well with anyone who relates with me. It’s that simple, *smiles*


 GAPOSAOLOFOFO: – Which do you keep more as friends, the ladies or the guys and please tell us why?
ADATI DIMAS – I have more male friends. It’s rare for a guy to betray your trust. It’s rare to find a guy who’s your friend and still stab you in the back.


GAPOSAOLOFOFO: – With your striking beauty, will it be fair to say many men will be intimidated to approach you?
ADATI DIMAS – *LAUGHS*.. That’s a funny one. Men will always be men. And well thank God I know how to handle the attention.


GAPOSAOLOFOFO: – What other skills or talents do you have? Is there any you’re putting into good use?
ADATI DIMAS – I’m a very creative person. I’ve acquired lots of skills and I’m putting everything into good use. I do makeup, beads, I’m a mixologist, I bake, just enrolled for a fashion class. So I’m quite talented and creative.


GAPOSAOLOFOFO: – What are your interests and hobbies?
ADATI DIMAS – I love to dance, do sports, laugh, swim, yes! making people smile and I love cooking.


GAPOSAOLOFOFO: – How do you stay in shape?
ADATI DIMAS – Well I’m lucky, I barely go to the gym and I’m still in shape. I eat what I want, *laughs*. But, well; I over work myself so that will be it.
GAPOSAOLOFOFO: – Describe your signature outfit?
ADATI DIMAS – A white bodycon dress with a black sandal heels, with a black clutch and a black veil.

GAPOSAOLOFOFO: –  Are you a feminist? Do you believe in gender equality?


ADATI DIMAS – I’m a feminist but not an extremist.. I believe everyone deserves a chance irrespective of the gender.


GAPOSAOLOFOFO: – The interested male populace will love to know your description of an ideal man, please describe him?
ADATI DIMAS – A God fearing man, gentle, cute, not too tall, and yea anyone my mind likes.

GAPOSAOLOFOFO: –  What or which day will be your happiest moment/day?
ADATI DIMAS – Every single day of my life is important.

 GAPOSAOLOFOFO: – Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? What are your personal goals?
ADATI DIMAS– I see myself having a big fashion house, probably having a drink company also, married with kids and of course living happily.
GAPOSAOLOFOFO: – What advice do you have for someone that wants to follow your path?
ADATI DIMAS – I’ll say be smart and stay close to God. He always has a plan for you, just because someone is doing well at something doesn’t mean you’ll do so well, listen to your heart and pray and you’ll definitely get there.

GAPOSAOLOFOFO: – What can you say about Brainy world entertainment owner of www.gaposaolofofo.com.ng

ADATI DIMAS –Brainy world is absolutely amazing and superb,I urge my aspiring model to be part of our brainy world entertainment and you would enjoy it. Thanks.

ARE YOU A MODEL OR ARTIST PROFESSIONAL OR UPCOMING AND YOU WANT TO APPEAR HERE CALL MISS OLAMIDE ON 08103149662


Thank You For Choosing Our Platform


We offer best music, events, business ads, fashion, educational promotional service across the glob.

Kindly follow us on Twitter:@Brainy_Ent|

IG @Brainyworldent.

Like Our Facebook Page:brainy world entertainment

Follow us at Google+ 
Our Music Promotion is Express » Clean » Classic » Dope » Well Packaged » And Very Cheap Call/WhatsApp 09092400934 or call 07086686114
BBM Pin: D8D9DBBD

CONTACT US : 07086686114, 08103149662

BBM CHANNEL: C004AE7A4 or C004DA69E
Gaposaolofofo.com.ng



























FcTables.com

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages